FREE! Vulnerability management email course
Why should you take this course?
- Do you find yourself immersed in a sea of vulnerability scanner findings?
- Is it challenging to communicate with your business counterparts about what having 382 "critical" vulnerabilities actually means? Do you even know what you mean?
- Are you ready to just bury your head in the sand and pretend all of those overdue Jira tickets don't exist?
If so, then definitely sign up. For the next five days, you'll get an email each day packed full of information.
In less than five minutes per issue, you'll lay the foundation for building a truly risk-based vulnerability management program.
What's in this course?
Here is the daily lesson plan:
- Admitting you have a (CVE) problem
- Confronting vulnerability overload with risk management
- Putting a dollar figure on every vulnerability
- Building a vulnerability management policy
- Measuring vulnerability management success
Why should you listen to me?
At least some people think I know what I am talking about:
Once you are done with this course, you'll be ready to manage risk like a pro, communicate confidently, and protect your organization's network while still accomplishing your business goals.
What else should you do?
- Follow me on LinkedIn and Twitter for short-form content with detailed and actionable cybersecurity advice.
- Sign up for my newsletter, Deploying Securely. In it, I go deep on a security or risk management topic every week.
- If you are ready to start implementing a risk-based program and want a massive head start, pick up the Deploy Securely Vulnerability Management SOP.
- Schedule a coaching call with me via my company StackAware. I'm happy to help you with the immediate problems you are facing during a live session.
An email every day for 5 days, packed full of information for building or maturing your vulnerability management program